Rotary Fly Tying Vice
A basic rotary fly tying vise. It will handle hook sizes between 4/0 and size 28. The structure is a mix of aluminum and steel. Including bobbin cradle . A very good quality vice for the beginner and it's easy to carry as well in a matching suitcase!
- Packing down into a neat moulded Carry Case, measuring just the kit includes a small, heavy pedestal base into which the main vice head stem fits.
- The Vice head is precision engineered from lightweight Aluminium and offers a full rotational facility, which can be easily adjusted for tension, or locked up completely, if not required.
- The hardened steel jaws have an adjuster screw at the tip, for primary adjustment and then a quick, simple cam-lock lever, to set the hook.
- This powerful system offers a 4.5:1 purchase, allowing any size of hook to be held securely.
- The entire jaw assembly can be slid up or down, by means of a simple grub screw (allan key supplied) so adjustment can be made, depending on the gape of the hook. This allows complete rotational symmetry along the centre line of the main rotating shaft.